Stay in touch
Sign up for PTA email communications and never miss an event again!
• Are you an US student who would like to tutor another NEST+m student? Sign up using this online form.
• Are you a NEST+m parent looking for an US student to offer tutoring? Email email@example.com for a list of student tutors.
• Parents, email firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest NEST+m Upper School babysitter list.
• Students, If you are interested in babysitting, fill out this online form.
Upper School Mentoring Program
Are you a US junior/senior who would like to mentor an incoming freshman or sophomore? Fill out this online form. Questions? email@example.com
Whole Child Committee
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEST+m College Office
Visit the College Office website:
NEST+m Library Homepage
Click here to visit and explore dozens of databases! Students, get your passwords from the Librarian.
Stay in touch via PTA Connect
PTA Connect is the PTA's parent database; each parent/guardian can have access to their own account with a secure log in ID and password. This account can be used to make donations, pay fees and to register for PTA events. In addition, the PTA uses the database to generate email lists to facilitate targeted email communications.
It is really important to make sure your email addresses and contact information stay up to date. It is easy to make updates: log in, visit the "what do you want to do?" menu on the top right, and select "Update profile".
Questions about PTA Connect? Email email@example.com, and a member of the data team will be in touch with you!
Are your PTA emails going into junk/spam folders?
Despite our best efforts, many PTA emails end up in your junk/spam or promotion folders. This happens because Google, Yahoo and other email providers automatically tag the emails their servers receive from companies such as Mailchimp. The PTA uses Mailchimp to manage our lists and to create and send emails to our community.
We recommend the following steps to ensure that PTA emails reach your Primary email inboxes.
1. Please add the following email addresses to your Contacts in whatever email provider you use.
Read Mailchimp's info on how to get their emails into Gmail's primary Inbox.
Always show an email in your inbox
If an email doesn't belong in a label, remove your email from the label so that it shows up in your inbox.
To mark a message as not junk, do the following: